Session 1: May 23rd, 2023
Session 2: May 24th, 2023
Virtual 8:30AM to 12:00PM
SPACE IS LIMITED!
- Registration handled on a first come, first served basis.
- Participation in both sessions not required
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Individuals supporting grant writing and proposal development for organizations serving Alaska Mental Health Trust Beneficiaries (prioritizing agency-based staff).
- Find more information on who qualifies as a Trust beneficiary here:
FULL!- SESSION 1
The "go/no-go" decision to apply
Includes helpful tips on:
- Reviewing a proposal for eligibility.
- Determining whether your organization is a good fit for a funding opportunity.
- Assessing your organization’s capacity RE: funding requirements
full! - SESSION 2
Organizing a smooth grant writing process
This session will provide:
- A template for building a grant writing project plan including tips on what to prioritize first.
- Identify roles and responsibilities.
- Ways to best collaborate leading up to the deadline.
Workshops are free of charge thanks to the support of the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority, and will be provided by the team at Denali Daniels + Associates.